Saturday, February 16, 2008

Natural Selection


Well, a problem has arisen with my latest project. The storm we had a week ago caused a tree to collapse onto the tree that was holding my camera. This tree that fell seems to be the only one in sight that fell. Why this one? Unlucky? I was planning on documenting the natural disintegration of the bison head, but nature decided not to allow this. Im not sure how to read this. Part of creating a body of work is trying to build with what is presented to you. So I feel that I should keep going no matter what happens to the series. The camera is busted, but i guess I could always get another one. The question is, is this project worth the time, effort and budget required to finish it?

1 comment:

crow said...

How much would a replacement cost? I think we should consider a bake sale. I make killer brownies.